Volunteer for Winter Magic!
Volunteers make new friends, learn new things and gain satisfaction from ensuring everyone has an enjoyable and memorable time at Winter Magic Festival.
Our volunteers are supported by experienced Co-ordinators and will be matched to jobs that are in line with their abilities, skills and interests.
Join us and get set for the biggest festival in the Blue Mountains!
Code of Conduct
As Volunteers for the Winter Magic Festival we contribute to the success of the festival by:
- Exhibiting a positive and friendly approach with the purpose of ensuring festival attendees and volunteers have an enjoyable and memorable experience;
- Promoting the festival as a fun, interesting and diverse event;
- Acknowledging the importance of our individual contributions to the total effort involved in providing a happy and safe, structured environment;
- Always demonstrating the volunteer ethic by being mindful of situations requiring attention or resolution. This will usually involve either responding on the spot or alerting Co-ordinators to potential issues;
- Respecting and assisting each other, through communication and understanding, to the best of our ability;
- Respecting all people we come into contact with regardless of the race, religion, colour or age;
- Ensuring we are not under the effects of drugs or alcohol while volunteering
- Completing all required induction activities, contracts and following procedures set out for the festival day.
Volunteer application forms will be available early in 2021